11/28/2017 Legislative Commission on Data Practices Agenda
Legislative Commission on Data Practices
Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 1:00 p.m.
Room 10, State Office Building
Printable Agenda (PDF)
- Call to Order
- Approval of November 28, 2017 meeting minutes.
- Overview of Internet Privacy Issues
- Ryan T. Sulkin, Attorney, DLA Piper Global Law Firm
- Doug Brake, Senior Telecommunications Policy Analyst, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
- William McGeveran, Law Professor, University of Minnesota
- Ernesto Falcon, Legislative Counsel, Electronic Frontier Foundation
If you would like to provide testimony on an agenda item, please contact Sally Olson at 651-296-9002 or email@example.com